Monday 30 May 2016

CONDOLENCE


We know we won’t grasp him tomorrow,
In the fogginess of the night we let him go,
In God’s amorous arms is the domicile where he’ll be,
He now sees the prevue of eternity.
And somehow, someday we will be reunited with him

He conveyed us into this ecosphere
And took care of us for the rest of his life.
I know how hard it is to lose a daddy like him.
But take courage, my dear, his is indubitably happier
To him new home right now sterile of strife.

How could I totally express how sad I am
To know the passing of someone so dear.
I know it’s never easy to bear that pain
My prayers are with you always gain.
And as you overcome this grief,
I know you will be stronger.

Be strong and believe through
There is still a brighter tomorrow for us
Just as envisioned, and by our Father given.
Go and fulfill that vision His has for you
And make Him proud as He looks down from Heaven.

The death of our father is irreplaceable,
I know it is very painful to the family,
I wish you to get peace and may your mind be relaxed,

Pa has left a ton of great memoirs to all of us whole.
we cant forget such a loving soul?
My heart is traumatized to hear him gone.
But that is just temporary.
Sooner or later, we will see him in eternity.
That’s the sweetest hope we can bear right now.

May his soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment