Wednesday 3 September 2014

MY MISSED LOVE



We met, talkedly accorded


Simple, hardworking, beautiful damsel

Longed for love and caring hands

Respective, dedicated churchy Queen

Though the thick and thin of life

Like tumultuous see on her ragged

Resolute and firm and faithful she stands

Meeting was love at first sight to me

I’ll wipe all your tears away I vowed

Though we never spoke much yet

The pledge was firm, sure and true

Soon we got lost in a deep ocean of distance

Like a prince search I for her many years

My Google on all accessible sites

I loved and needed her though I became busy

Found I, the sleeping beauty-yea! I rejoiced

Heart limped like a leper just healed

With probity sought I love rehabilitation

Mustered, subverting incubus and strode

My heart sank to know that she has been taken


Another who assiduously proliferated her love.

No comments:

Post a Comment